Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sea Glass


I've had so much enjoyment from the sea glass my friend brought me from Puerto Rico. I have them in a dark green felted bowl and love to take them out and examine each one. What shall I make out of them? Maybe more merfish, or earrings, or a bracelet, or just let them stand alone in their beauty and mystery.

I'll have to investigate where each color of glass may have come from.





What a delightful gift. Thanks, Phyllis! Your friendship is a gift as well.

2 comments:

By The Sea Jewelry said...

You may enjoy our site dedicated to Sea Glass Lovers around the world. We are the LARGEST online community for sea glass collectors to share photos, display ideas, beach locations, and much more!

See http://www.seaglasslovers.ning.com
Membership is free and we do not allow jewelry sales or photos on the site, just the pure love of sea glass!

Diane said...

Gorgeous! Maybe you and I ought to visit my brother Ron in Fort Bragg and check out glass beach:
http://www.fortbragg.com/fort-bragg-attractions.php