Sunday, November 30, 2008

Shoes

Oh, I love shoes. Unfortunately, most shoes don't love me. Every day at work and most days away from work my feet are dancing in New Balance 767s. My feet may be happy but I look down at boring ugly. My goal in life is to someday find a hardcore walking shoe that looks cool. Doubt it will ever happen, but in the meantime I admire the beauty of others' shoes.


Take these. They belong to one of the residents; aren't they just so darn cute? Maybe I could buy a pair like them and just wear them around the house, admiring how darling my feet look.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Those look pretty comfortable!! Compare them to spiky heels, not to your favorite tennies and they'll start to look really comfortable.

Nancy said...

Oh, I wish! Around the house is all I could manage :-(.